Thursday, October 29, 2009

One thing I left out

As I was reading back my earlier post about how things fall into place, there was one critical thing I left out. Yesterday, I couldn't find my cell phone, despite the fact that I knew that I had it the night before. This morning before the whole car issue, Adam went out to my car to get Julie's lunchbox so that I could pack it for her and out of the blue decided to look for my phone. Not being able to find it in my car, he called it and heard it ring...in the grass in the middle of the lawn. After thinking how that could have happened, I came to the conclusion that it must have fallen out of my pocket two days earlier when I got home on Tues night from the store, because we were out in the dark, trying to stake up our tree from the wind to save it, which means that it was out there all day and night until this morning. Thankfully my phone is waterproof so no problem there...but can you imagine if we didn't look for it this morning or Adam didn't find it and I would have been stuck on the side of the road in the cold with no cell phone...oh my gosh......like I said things happen in weird ways.

No comments: