Monday, June 29, 2009

do you believe

Okay so you may or may not believe in this stuff but i am going to share it anyhow. As my best friend and I say, you are surrounded by the love and light. Anyhow, the other day I went to get my hair done while my mom had the kids and so after my hair, I went to her house and she had the kids at the pool, so I was all alone. Anyhow I was in the kitchen making a snack and the phone started doing a weird beeping noise and the display kept changing on it. A little weird considering that it was hung up on the charger but it just happened. So as I continued to make a snack it kept beeping for a few minutes a couple of times every couple of seconds. When it finally stopped, I decided what the heck, maybe someone is trying to tell me something so out loud, I said, "Dad is that you?" By this time the phone wasn't making noise anymore so then I said again, dad if that is you, beep the phone again....immediately the phone beeped one time....... it never happened again the rest of the night.......

No comments: