Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Almost home...

So I am now on day 5 of being by myself while my husband has gone off to Israel for work, and I have to say that it has not been as hard as I expected. I think being by myself, you kind of get into a routine because you know that it is only you around. Some times have been more trying then not...yesterday was a stressful day, both girls were exhausted and it showed in both of their attitudes. Thankfully most nights, we go to my moms house so I can have a little break which really helps out. I think the hardest part is how much I miss my husband. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, well let me tell you, this is the part that has been miserable. I can't even explain how much I miss having him here at night.....Thank god we only have 2 more days until he is home.....

No comments: