Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Laundry mountian

Today while I was reading my sister-in-laws blog, I was cracking up. She was asking how the laundry multiplies on its own and trying to think when it started. I think it starts when you have kids that are walking and older. Our whole bathroom area that is where we put our laundry is designated as "Mount Laundry". Despite doing 2-3 loads per day, I never see the pile get smaller. I think that it reproduces like rabbits because I have not found an effective way to get rid of the issue. So every day and night, we climb the mountain to use the bathroom and sometimes chuckle and wonder where the little elf is hiding that is making the situation even worse....at times, he even sneaks into our sink and plays with the dishes. If anyone knows how to trap him, please pass it on....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am pretty sure the laundry elf does come in and make the laundry pile grow over night :o) good luck catching up!